[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers

  • From: Rick Richardson <rickrich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 10:53:22 -0600

OK...

$ targen -d4 -f100 -l200 test

$ ~/src/Argyll_V1.0.4_Beta/bin/printtarg -h -v -iCM -p Letter test

[printed with no ICM correction]

$ ~/src/Argyll_V1.0.4_Beta/bin/chartread test
Set instrument sensor to calibration position,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc, ^C or Q to abort:
Calibration complete
About to read strip pass A
Trigger instrument switch or any key to start, Esc, ^C or Q to give up:

Spot read failed due to the sensor being in the wrong position
(Sensor should be in surface position)
About to read strip pass A
Trigger instrument switch or any key to start, Esc, ^C or Q to give up:
 Strip read OK
About to read strip pass B
Trigger instrument switch or any key to start, Esc, ^C or Q to give up:

Strip read failed due to communication problem.
Hit Esc, ^C or Q to give up, any other key to retry:

error reaping URB: No such devicechartread: Error - Configuring USB
port 'usb:/bus0/dev19 (X-Rite ColorMunki)' to 1 failed with -9 (could
not set config 1: Bad file descriptor)
chartread: Error - icoms_usb_read: not initialised

Read A: OK
Read B: no dice!

--
Rick Richardson  rick.richardson@xxxxxxxxxxx