[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers

  • From: howdy555@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: Graeme Gill <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:52:26 +0100

> Frederic Crozat wrote:
>> Just me being curious, is there any reason for not publishing your
>> code version control repository (be it either CVS, SVN, Git or
>> whatever)  ?

> Yes, it contains commercial/confidential versions of the code, as well
> as the GPL release code.

> Graeme Gill.

So why wouldn't you use version control for the public part? Sometimes
the changes are so trivial (e.g. Spyder3.ini) that it is pointless to
make a full source code release just to correct such minor
imperfections... Besides, it is possible to restrict the access to
a private repository.

I am very sorry for asking this question but I felt in love
with the TortoiseSVN :].
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

(Sorry, I just HAD to paste this link)