[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:10:37 +1100

howdy555@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
One more thing - if I #undef ENABLE_NT_HID and recompile, everything seems to
work
fine (I will be doing a few tests soon :) ) so my previous crash is definitely
connected to ENABLE_NT_HID.

What I'll do for the next snapshot is to remove the need to use
the DDK to access HID by declaring the couple of functions within
the source files and dynamically linking to the appropriate library.
This will simplify building it in different compile environments,
and also ensure that the MingW build uses HID for the Huey too.

(It turns out that MingW supplies the necessary user mode
DDK headers and libraries, but they needed to be allowed
for, and this is not how Microsoft arranges their build
environment.)