[argyllcms] Re: Visualizing calibration charts

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 20:18:52 +0400

I've used printtarg for such task. I've choosing i1 instrument and playing with
paper size to get the needed box quantity along the image sides. After
obtaining the target, I've converted it to X*Y pixels image with nearest
neighbour sampling. Resulting image was the small target with one pixel per
patch.

Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:29:55 +1000 ÐÑ Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Mikhail Matrosov wrote:
>

> What about printtarg <http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/printtarg.html>?
>
> Description says it will produce a TIFF image given a .ti1 file. Is it a
>
> good idea to manually convert layout and reference data from .cht and .cie
>
> to a .ti1?

Hi,

Right, but printtarg generates its own layout to suite the instrument,

it doesn't lay it out the way a .cht file can describe it.