[argyllcms] Re: Virtualized OS

  • From: Elle Stone <l.elle.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:26:06 -0500

In the past I've used a virtualized operating system (using
VirtualBox) with the exact same ICC profile that I used on the real
system. I made the profile on the real system and copied it to the
appropriate file folder in the virtualized os, made it the default
monitor profile, and told all the color-managed applications that
didn't automatically use the default monitor profile which profile to
use. Seemed to work just fine.

Over on the VB forums there used to be some threads on the issue,
probably still are. I kinda doubt you'd be able to make the monitor
profile using the virtualized system.

Kind regards,
Elle

--