[argyllcms] Re: VRML files on linux

  • From: Geert Janssens <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:36:13 +0100

On Saturday 28 February 2009, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > So what options do I have ?
>
> You can do the same things as icc_examin by just calling
> iccdump -v3 iccfile
>
> And then processing that in whatever tool you like.
>

> Kurt

Thank you for your reply.

However I don't really understand your suggestion, I'm afraid.

I am creating two gamut files (*.gam), starting from two sets of tif images.
These sets are created with two different scanners but for similar scanned
objects. I wish to compare these two gamuts to get a first idea of the
scanners' qualities.

But I don't see how I can use iccdump starting from the gamut files.

Geert
--
Kobalt W.I.T.
Web & Information Technology