[argyllcms] V1.1.1 Spotread, Documentation miss

  • From: Magnus Wallden <magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:14:11 +0200

Hi !

There is a miss in spotreads doc:

From doc :
instrument
 -f filter             Set filter configuration:
   n                    None
   p                    Polarising filter
   6                    D65
   u                    U.V. Cut
 -F extrafilterfile    Apply extra filter compensation file

--------

fFrom  program :
                      (Choose FWA during operation)
 -F filter            Set filter configuration (if aplicable):
    n                  None
    p                  Polarising filter
    6                  D65
    u                  U.V. Cut
 -E extrafilterfile   Apply extra filter compensation file

and prog run:

F:\Argyllcms\Bat\Spectroscan_test>spotread -v -c1 -fn
Connecting to the instrument ..
Device:     Spectrolino
Serial No:  70422
Part No:    36.74.61
Prod Date:  13/4/2004
SW Version: 1.33
Requested ambient flash capability,
and instrument doesn't support it.

No problem now, I suppose the info from spotread is correct, I was little
confused
until i made a coffebreak, thats released.

*Is there some sort of  possibility to run chartread whit filter option ?*
*(Spectroscan and Pol)*

regads
Magnus Wallden