[argyllcms] Re: Using a Sequel Chroma 4

  • From: "Preben Soeberg" <prsodk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:58:23 +0700

Thank you for your prompt answer.

> Anything is possible, but it means reverse engineering more
> of the Sequel/Gretag library for that instrument.
>
> I didn't see any point in doing so, without an instrument to
> observe operations of, and check functionality against.
>
> A snoopypro trace of the instrument being opened, configured
> and making readings would be a first step.
>
> There is a great deal of similarity between the different
> model instruments, but the details vary.
>
> Graeme Gill.

I have not used my calibrator since I reinstalled my XP 4 years ago,
and now I cannot find the dongle to ProveIt.
So I have no chance tracing the commands to the instrument.

I have started to make project files to VC7.1 for the beta release, so
far it goes smooth, except for one problem.

The problem is with the numlib\LUTest:
D:\Download\ArgyllCMS\numlib\bin>lutest
~~ check 0 = -374144419156711150000000000000000000000000000000000.000000,
against 6.000000
LU test failed to verify

I have not yet tried to debug it.

Preben Soeberg