[argyllcms] Re: Using a Sequel Chroma 4

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 18:17:21 +1100

I'm willing to take the risk trying to modify i1disp.c, unless you
positively know, that it will not work. So that's my question.

Anything is possible, but it means reverse engineering more
of the Sequel/Gretag library for that instrument.

I didn't see any point in doing so, without an instrument to
observe operations of, and check functionality against.

A snoopypro trace of the instrument being opened, configured
and making readings would be a first step.

There is a great deal of similarity between the different
model instruments, but the details vary.