[argyllcms] Re: Using DTP92 with HCFR coloremeter

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:15:24 +1000

Frédéric wrote:

So, I would like to know what part of the argyllcms code I need to build a minimalistic library to drive the DTP92 and have it return XYZ values ?

I'm not sure off hand what depends on what (usually I compile and see what's missing), but the core code is in argyll/spectro/libinst.lib.

argyll/spectro/inst.h contains the declarations for the interface.
The base object is type inst. You do a new_inst() and then go from
there using it's various methods (->init_coms(), ->init_inst() etc.).
For an example of how to use it, take a look at spotread.c, dispcal.c
or dispread.c.