[argyllcms] Using DTP92 with HCFR coloremeter

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:05:26 +0100

Hello,

A few days ago, I asked if it could be possible to use the colorimeter from
the french project HCFR with argyllcms tools to build ICC profiles.

Now, I'm wondering if I could use my DTP92, instead of the DIY colorimeter,
with the HCFR software, to calibrate a video-projector.

The author of the software said to me that if the colorimeter can output XYZ
values (which I think DTP92 does), there is no problem.

So, I would like to know what part of the argyllcms code I need to build a
minimalistic library to drive the DTP92 and have it return XYZ values ?

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org