[argyllcms] Using Argyll measurements in lprof?

  • From: Cory Papenfuss <papenfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:37:00 -0500 (EST)

Hey all. I've recently purchased a DTP-92Q and gotten it to work on my Centos5 box. I've successfully adjusted, calibrated, and profiled my monitor using Argyll. I'd like to try to use the measurement sheet created by Argyll (a .ti3 file) in lprof, but when I try to load it lprof barfs on it. Is there a conversion that's necessary to an it8 file to load it?

Thanks,
-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss, Ph.D., PPSEL-IA                                       *
* Electrical Engineering                                                *