[argyllcms] Understanding refine

  • From: Dimitrije Zivkovic <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:41:03 +0200

Hi everybody,

After I read patches, and making a first profile i've got big peak error over
33.

I try to find how to fix reading erros, and find that refine can help.
I found also scenario for using refine, but I really don't understand.

First is "reference.ti3" and "chart1.ti3", I have only one ti3 file.

Also I don't understand what is proofer and target proofer?

I make one profile until now, and link with SRGB or some cmyk like SWOP or
FOGRA directly with colprof, and that is work fine.

But now I need to fix profile.

Please help

Dimitrije Zivkovic