[argyllcms] Re: Understanding collink

  • From: Dimitrije Zivkovic <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:38:09 +0200

Hi Graeme

The command line is from scenario:
collink -v -qm -G -ip -cmt -dpp -l250 -ke USWebCoatedSWOP.icc
R430_Migraf_RM_HQ.icm R430_Migraf_RM_HQ_swop.icm

only I use some cmyk profile (SWOP) and printer profile that I make.
I was try also to make proof profile for monitor, and I got same results,
profile with 74bytes.
I was wondering that maybe I don't understand what I should get.
I work on osx 10.6.8.

Maybe I have problem with command line.

So the point is that want to make CMYK to CMYK link profile, because of big
differences between printer profile and profile in Photoshop, so I can get good
results on print.

When I making printer profile I use -SUSWebCoatedSWOP.icc, but results are not
always good.

Also Is XYZ to Lab better than Lab to Lab, when I making printer profile?

Dimitrije Zivkovic