[argyllcms] Re: Tuning ACR Calibrator script w/ ColorChecker and illuminant spectrum readings

  • From: Niccolò Belli <darkbasic4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 03:16:28 +0100

I'm sorry, playing with color conversions until late does bad jokes
sometimes :)
--cat is obviously not needed, because argyll already knows the
reference white (illuminant.sp) and the PCS white (D50 for prophoto.icm).

So the command will be:
spec2cie -i my_custom_[A|D50|D65]_illuminant.sp -o 1931_2 -n --rgb
Prophoto.icm colorchecker.ti3 copypasteme.ti3

Anyway, having an option to save chromatic adapted XYZ/Lab values can
still be useful for other purposes.

Darkbasic