[argyllcms] Re: ThinkPad Colormeter

  • From: Florian Manschwetus <florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:41:31 +0100

Am 17.12.2012 13:55, schrieb Richard Hughes:
On 17 December 2012 01:07, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
         I'm happy to add bits to make it work, but I have nothing to go on.
I certainly don't have one of these machines to investigate or test on. Noone
fed back to me any code snippets on how you stop the display being turned off
when the lid is closed.

IIRC you have to call an ACPI method, but I don't have any more
details than that. I can debug some more if someone with a laptop with
an embedded device can get the output of cat
/sys/firmware/acpi/tables/DSDT > dsdt.dat

Thanks,

Richard

Here is mine.

Regards,