[argyllcms] Re: Thicker lines in xicclu?

  • From: "Lars Tore Gustavsen" <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:04:35 +0200

On 9/25/07, Graeme Gill <> wrote:

> It depends somewhat on the platform. I think Klaus was
> showing a plot from the Mac, which has nice anti-aliased lines.
>
> To change the line width on X11, you need to change
> the GC (Graphic Context) to have a line width greater
> than the default of 0 (minimum).
>
> So you need to find all the "XSetLineAttributes(mydisplay, mygc, 0, LineSolid
> ..."
> calls, and change the 0 to something > 0, such as 2, 3, 4 etc.
>
> Graeme Gill.

Thanks again.
I ended up with substituting 2 for 0 every place. For me the output is
more readable now.

The beta6 printread is very good now. The confirmation beep works well
with my eye-one. Yesterday I read in a four A4 pages cmyk target with
1848 patches in about 10 minutes. It's so fast now when I don't have
to look at the monitor at all.

Regards
Lars Tore Gustavsen