[argyllcms] Testing my new printer

  • From: Yves Gauvreau <gauvreau-yves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 18:15:37 -0400

Hi,

I started testing my new printer with an image that as colors outside the gamut of the paper as per ColorThink 2.3.3 to see if there would be a benefit in using the "*Image dependent gamut mapping using device links <https://www.argyllcms.com/doc/Scenarios.html#LP3>*" method and printing from Photoshop and I don't see any difference at least visually.  I know this is amateurish to say the least.

So is there a mean to evaluate this process (using the image gamut) more "properly" and more exactly?

Thanks
YG