[argyllcms] Re: Target Black problems with ColorMunki & NEC 3090

  • From: David Heinrich <dh003i@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 20:21:59 -0500

It is a small market, but otoh, GPU makers have provided increasingly better
support for Linux, especially ATI which has opened specs. It is bizarre that
monitor-makers have no interest in being supported on software that could
make their monitors perform better.

PS: Janos: so if this is so bad for business, why did ATI do it?

--
Social sciences can never use experience to verify their statements --
Ludwig von Mises