[argyllcms] Re: Targen options

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 09:56:11 +1000

Ben Goren wrote:
I added patches at 1-step increments along the L axis, with -1, 0,
and +1 values for a and b. After removing all patches clipped at R
= G = B = 0, I had  about 900 near-neutral patches that I added to
a 1400-patch .ti1 file, for 2310 patches total.

Sounds like overkill - I doubt a wider spacing would hurt much.
Aiming for 100-200 patches might be a more reasonable target.

Very interesting that it made a visible difference.

Graeme Gill.

Other related posts: