[argyllcms] Re: Switchable graphics laptop loses display calibration settings (Windows 7)

  • From: "Stefan Hegnauer" <stefan.hegnauer@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 14:35:25 +0100

> I should not only remove this files from startup, but also remove them
> from
> disc?

This was not necessary for me. Just disabling from loading seems to be
sufficient. In addition, if you need to enable them again for whatever reason
it is much simpler to just re-enable them using AutoRuns than to find and
install the correct files.

Jetzt informieren: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freephone/