[argyllcms] Re: Support for i1Pro2

  • From: Michael Darling <darlingm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 20:48:28 -0400

FYI I use i1Profiler to read patches, exporting M0/M1/M2 CGATS files to
feed into argyll, as a workaround, when needed.  I think there's a slight
"dialect" difference in CGATS between i1Profiler & argyll.  Believe they
number the patches differently.  Perhaps they order differently, too.  I do
some re-arranging in Excel to convert the "dialects".