[argyllcms] Support for i1 Photo Pro 2 - dual pass

  • From: Jim Haddad <jimhaddad46@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:17:16 -0400

Using an i1 Photo Pro 2 with X-Rite's i1Profiler to read printer targets,
each row is read twice, so M0, M1, and M2 readings are created.  First read
is a white light, second read is UV light and looks like a blacklight.  (M0
isn't well defined, but often is based on illuminant A, although doesn't
specify anything regarding UV content.  M1 is based on D50.  M2 is uv-cut.)

Using argyll's chartread, each row is only being read once with white light.

Does argyll support dual passes with the i1 Photo Pro 2?

If not, which M mode does chartread use by default?

Am I missing a way to specify a different M mode to use?

I apologize if I should have been able to find this information.  I've read
the chartread, argyll "Eye-One Pro2" instrument support, and done lots of
google searches, and haven't ran across a discussion of this.