[argyllcms] Re: Support for DTP70

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 19:11:31 -0700
On 2006 Jul 7, at 6:45 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

> Bill Morse wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of a way it could be used?
>
> X-Rite ColorPort ?

The DTP70 is listed in the popup menu, so it should ``just'' work.

Bill, you'll want  to check the archives for the  notes I posted a
few  months ago  about  using  the Greytag  Macbeth  Eye One  with
Argyll. I'm pretty confident that you  can follow those exact same
instructions.

The process  is definitely a  kludge, but  the results are  (to my
newbie's  eye) fantastic. And  it's not  /that/ much  of a  hassle
after you've done it a couple times.

Cheers,

b&