[argyllcms] Re: Success (sort of): using spyder3print with argyl

  • From: Konstantin Pyanzin <kokap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 18:34:02 +0300

Sun, 28 Nov 2010 02:40:41 -0800 dmg <dmg@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> thank you all for your help explaining me how to create the
> calibration data. It seems that I was able to create a working
> profile,
> but need some advice to see if I doing everything right.
>
> I have data for 2 targets.
>
> Target #1.
>
> This is a target from Datacolor. It contains 729 patches. It is
> basically a "cube" of all possible variations of RGB values with 9
> steps for each
> 0, 32, 64, 128, 160, 192, 224, and 256. I had read this target already
> using the datacolor information and created an ICC profile using its
> software.

By the way... Quato iColor Print (http://quato.de/english/icprint.php) is the
only 3rd party software that supports Spyder3Print (Datacolor 1005 sensor). You
can use it in demo (free) mode to work with ANY testchart. Even with many
thousands of patches. And then use measurements in ArgyllCMS or in other
profilers.

Best regards,