[argyllcms] Re: Strugglin' with scanin

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 10:45:44 +1100

Hening Bettermann wrote:
Not quite yet. There is more to scanin. The resulting .ti3 is 10 (ten) GB! A
second run
resulted in a .ti3 of 4 GB. Both diag.tifs are corrupt, Preview can not open
them, and
Photoshop crashed on the first one.

Hmm. That's a good trick, do you know how you managed it ?
Unless you've managed to hit a bug, scanin wouldn't normally
create more readings than are in the .cht and cie reference files.

It would be good to be able to duplicate this so that I can figure
out how it happened. Can you put the .tif file somewhere that I
can download it ?