[argyllcms] Re: Strip read failed due to communication problem (i1pro W7x64)

  • From: "M. Kupiec" <markupiec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:33:31 +0200

Yesterday i have  totally uninstalling the factory usb divers and other
stuff and install standard windows drivers. That  didn't help to .
Changing usb port to built in usb 3.0 device caused that the device install
drivers, but argyll cant find the i1pro.

The last issue it the 1,5m i1pro cable that is not orginal but work fine
with i1 and other pc.
What else can i try to get chartread work?..

Pozdrawiam Marcin

--
Pozdrawiam
     Marcin