[argyllcms] Re: Strip read failed due to communication problem (i1pro W7x64)

  • From: "M. Kupiec" <markupiec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 06:49:23 +0200

Hi

The problem is usually wile starting to read 2-4 strip.

The strips are standard thicknes. As i mention before on xp i made the same
test on the same print
and there was no problems.  The work-flow is standard RGB  882 patches
2sheets a4

The mainboard is  asrock p67 extreme4 8gh i2500k
http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=P67%20Extreme4
Fresh windows 7 install + drivers from mainboard cd

Maybe there is a kind of problem with usb compatibly?. I'll try to
uninstall  totally asrock xfast usb - maby disabling it is not enough.

(I made a dispicalGUI monitor calibration without any problems and with
i1profile printer calibration so there is no problem with a cable)

At evening ill try to connect to others  usb 2.0, and switch to usb3.0
controller  hope  that help

i noticed that atached log.txt is missed from my mail
heres the link
http://www.artifot.pl/log.txt

Pozdrawiam
Marcin