[argyllcms] Re: Strange results on a projector

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:23:41 +1100

Frédéric wrote:

Le 20/2/2008, "Frédéric" <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

I attached the LUT we got with argyll. The 'sanyovert' was generated
after we move down the Green slider on the projector.

Sorry, it doesn't mean much in isolation.

BTW, what are the 32 values at the end of the .cal file? We got:

It's the modelling parameters for the projector response curves. It speeds
up a re-calibrate (the -u option) if the previous device model is
reused, rather than remeasuring the R, G & B step wedges again.