[argyllcms] Re: Strange behavior in OS X with dispcal generated shaper profile and, no warning if ccss file doesn't exist

  • From: Symphony Photography <symphonyphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:36:52 -0500

Just another point of data, to make sure this just wasn't a fluke on one
machine, I tried it on my laptop as well (with the 2690 attached as the
secondary monitor) and was able to replicate the results. After creating a
matrix shaper profile for the main display (laptop screen) using dispcal
and either enabling it via the monitors control panel, or using dispwin -I,
the white point on the secondary monitor changes as well.

Cheers, Joe

--
Symphony Photography
http://www.symphonyphoto.com