[argyllcms] Re: Strange behavior in OS X with dispcal generated shaper profile and, no warning if ccss file doesn't exist

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 13:56:45 +1100

Symphony Photography wrote:
> It happens when using dispwin -I and also when selecting the profile from
> the Displays control panel in System Preferences.

Hi,

Yes, you've said this. But what about the calibration ?

> Is there another method
> to try? I don't believe I noticed any change when dispread was running
> using dispread -k (lower case k), but I'll double check.

As I mentioned before, please try simply loading the calibration.

ie. try:

        dispwin -c              # to clear any calibration
        dispwin profile.icc     # to load the calibration from the profile

(You may have to run as root if permissions are a problem.)