[argyllcms] SpyderCheckr24 .sht and .cie files?

  • From: Warren Toomey <w22@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:39:58 +1100

Hi all, I've just bought a SpyderCheck24 24-patch color calibration chart
to use with ArgyllCMS. There are no .cht or .cie files for this. Has
anybody created them already?

If not, I can make the .cht file with scanin -g. Also, the SpyderCheck24
chart has half of the colour patches that are in the (48 patch) SpyderCheck,
and there are .cht and .cie files for the SpyderCheckr.

I've found the details for the .cht file format. Where can I find the
details of the .cie file format?

Any other hints, tips, tricks etc. that I can follow to get this color
calibration chart working with ArgyllCMS?

Thanks in advance, Warren

P.S I'm a newbie. I'm sure I'm using the wrong words to describe things!