[argyllcms] Spyder2Express and Vista 64

  • From: "Artis31" <artis31@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 03:03:33 +0200

Dear all,

I encoutered a problem installing drivers for my spyder2express with Windows
Vista 64 Premium edition.

I know that standard libusb Argyll 1.03 driver for Spyder2Express doesn't
work with Vista 64, so I downloaded "SIXAXIS libusb-win64" file. Extract
files to the libusbw folder of Argyll but it still doesn't work...

The error message is still (translation from french message) : "Windows
encoutered a problem with the installation of the driver for your
peripherical". "The driver is not build for this plateform".

However it seems that for some people it works :
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.argyllcms/2105

I don't understand were I made a mistake. Does someone can help me ?

Please note that I have the administrator rights and configure Vista for accepting unsigned certificates.

Many thanks in advance,
Thierry