[argyllcms] Re: Spyder2 not working in Fedora 14

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 18:48:17 +1100

Marek Matulka wrote:
I have just installed Fedora 14 and accidentally deleted profiles I have
created in Fedora 13, so tried to calibrate my monitor again.

that is what I get when trying to run dispcal as root:

# dispcal -v -qh -yl -t 6500 -g 2.2 mon_profil
XRandR 1.2 is faulty - falling back to older extensions
Setting up the instrument
dispcal: Error - new_disprd() failed with 'Instrument Access Failed (No PLD
Pattern - have you run spyd2en ?)'

As suggested by the diagnostics, you need to run spyd2en. The location of
the PLD pattern changed to be consistent with the XDG Base Directory
Specifications.