[argyllcms] Re: Spyder

  • From: Stefan Döhla <color@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Graeme Gill <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:59:08 +0200

Hi Graeme,

I recently posted some of my findings on my blog at
http://colorhacks.blogspot.com/ - basically I discovered mcalib which
seems to be using libusb for driving the Huey. I haven't tested it -
although I have a Huey at home now.

But that's good news that the next release may include support for
cheaper colorimeters.

Stefan