[argyllcms] Re: Spotread stalling sometimes under Windows

  • From: François Simond <color@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 03:54:12 +0100

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:20 AM, Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

François Simond wrote:

This new approach produces solid results.

OK, sounds promising. I'm waiting to see if DispcalGUI copes with
the change though.

I'm happy to confirm yesterday's results, after a successful 35,000
readings sequence completed.
Random color patches coordinated through a minimalistic HTTP server,
i1 Display Pro sensor: flawless behavior.
Great job!

From a previous study of DispcalGUI's code - to understand why it
didn't seem affected by the same issue, I'm rather optimistic :)
Looking forward to Argyll 1.8.4

--
François