[argyllcms] Spotread -f and Colormunki - doesn't work well anymore

  • From: Matthieu DUBAIL <matthieu.dubail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:06:35 +0100

Hi,
First once again thank you for this amazing software.
Back in July, I did a few flash tests for a web site.
http://www.focus-numerique.com/test-1105/eclairage-test-flash-bowens-gemini-travel-pack-2x-400-1.html
The Spotread -f option and the Colormunki was a great help.
I retried yesterday with an up to date Argyll and this was not working that
great anymore.
The measures are either bad (ambiant light rather than flash light) or
saturated (even when the flash is far far away). The few measures that
seamed to work didn't gave the right amount of light.
Spotread -f also operate differently. I now have to press spacebar and the
soft is waiting for the flashlight. Before was press and hold the Munki
button.
I reinstalled the 1.1.1 version and everything worked fine (small flash
distance ok, calibrated light amount measurement, quick and working
measures).
Thanks by advance and sorry for the bad english,
Matthieu DUBAIL