[argyllcms] Re: SpectrumViz now contains 165 paper white spectral plots

  • From: Ernst Dinkla <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:38:55 +0100

Op 24-11-2010 11:48, Ernst Dinkla schreef:

For local use I have to talk with my son and find an easy way for users
to add data to the tool. It is a modification on an open source tool so
I think he will not object. Could be running on Ubuntu though, so not
everyone's OS.

Roger,

If you download SpectrumViz and use a good compression program, open SpectrumViz with it but without extracting the content you can change, delete, add maps and files and close it afterwards. On any OS as I understand it. It will work. Do not take out the PTFE map and plots though, SpectrumViz expects them to be there.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,      Ernst

Dinkla Gallery Canvas Wrap Actions

|          Dinkla Grafische Techniek         |
|             www.pigment-print.com           |
|             (         unvollendet         )            |