[argyllcms] Re: SpectrumViz now contains 165 paper white spectral plots

  • From: Ernst Dinkla <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:48:11 +0100

Op 24-11-2010 1:44, Roger Breton schreef:
> Ernst,
>
> Is there any way to bring in custom measurements? Too complicated? Nice
> graphics, by the way.
>
> MfG / Roger

Roger,

It isn't that complex but I think it is wiser to keep the web version based on one hand/spectrometer. Anyone interested can send me two A4 sheets to measure. I would like to have more than one sheet, later on I can do some measurements on a printed sheet. Thinking about texture representation, Dmax/Dynamic range, gloss differential, etc. Some older scanners I have can be modified for that task.

For local use I have to talk with my son and find an easy way for users to add data to the tool. It is a modification on an open source tool so I think he will not object. Could be running on Ubuntu though, so not everyone's OS.

Visualisation of complex data is what he does, this must have been a simple job for him.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,      Ernst

Dinkla Gallery Canvas Wrap Actions

|          Dinkla Grafische Techniek         |
|             www.pigment-print.com           |
|             (         unvollendet         )            |