[argyllcms] Re: Spectrophotometer

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 11:49:54 +0100

Hello,

that's not easy to state if you don't have both devices. Basically one should
use a single instrument for the entire process in order to avoid inconsistence.
On the other hand it is quite clear that an i1 Pro is the better device.

If you plan to do professional work, I would suggest to buy it, since much more
flexible than the Munki

Cheers
Vladimir