[argyllcms] Re: Spectrophotometer

  • From: dimitrije zivkovic <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 21:15:51 +0100

I already using smaller patches. But If you need to print at least 900
patches, the problem is finding a proper size of ceramic tiles. I just
wondering does it can be a smaller. But that is just a thought. I see how
it works with I1pro, on 1 sheet can print 1000 patches. And this is
advantage.

Dimitrije