[argyllcms] Re: Spectral illuminant sample

  • From: "Marco N." <manold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 19:57:34 +0100

Thank you Roger.

I copy and paste from the documentation: "Spectral illuminant description. This is an ASCII text, CGATS, Argyll specific format, used to hold a spectral description of an illuminant. Typically it is used to record a custom illuminant, for use in computing Fluorescent Whitening Agent compensation for reflective samples, as well as computing CIE tristimulus values from spectral samples."

I want find the Lab value starting from both spectral data of patches and of light.

Marco

Il giorno 16/feb/08, alle ore 19:45, Roger Breton ha scritto:

What's an .sp file?

In what way can I convert a Gretagmacbeth spectral light sample (cxf
or txt format) in a .sp file?

Thank you
Marco

Roger Breton