[argyllcms] Re: Sony Artisan puck

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:10:58 +1000

Marwan Daar wrote:

> usb_get_paths opening device '\\.\libusb0-0016'
> icoms_get_paths: got 0 paths, looking up the registry for serial ports
> icoms_get_paths: There don't appear to be any FTDI serial ports
> icoms_get_paths: There don't appear to be any serial ports
> spotread: Error - No instrument at port 1

Hi,
        well that would seem to indicate that it doesn't have
a recognized VID & PID (assuming of course, that the libusb0-win32
system driver has been installed).

You should be able to discover the VID & PID using Device Manager,
using properties->details, and looking through the Id's.

Tell me what they are, and I'll tell you whether it should be
getting further than the above error indicates.