[argyllcms] Re: Snapshot V0.70 Beta 4 compile error on Mac OSX

  • From: Andrej Javoršek <Andrej.Javorsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:34:24 +0200

Thank You!
It works now!
Also dispwin on OS 10.4.9 Intel.

Best Regards!

Andrej Javoršek

On 2007.5.17, at 1:29, Graeme Gill wrote:

Andrej Javoršek wrote:

checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly created file is older than distributed files!
Check your system clock

I would guess that libusb's make system is being confused by the fact
that I'm in a timezone ahead of yours (and it's a little stupid
in letting timestamps override a file being missing, and there's something
in the chain using local time rather than GMT). Try either "touch"
ing all the files in libusb, or simply wait a while and de-archive
again before recompiling.