[argyllcms] Re: Scans

  • From: Hening Bettermann <hein.be@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:08:40 +0100

On 10.Feb.2010, at 19:13, Pascal de Bruijn wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Wallden Magnus <prn.scr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi !
>
> For me it is ok.
>
> Thankyou.
>
> We got an i1 target in the meantime as well... So now we have the following
> left:
>
>  * ColorCheckerSG
>  * CMP DigitalTarget 003 (we already have the plain CMP DT 3)
>  * Hutchcolor
>  * LaserSoft DC Pro
>
> We're especially eager to get a scan of the ColorCheckerSG since that's a
> relatively popular target...
>
> Regards,
> Pascal de Bruijn

Hi Pascal!

I must have overlooked the SG target in your first message. I have one and have
just scanned it in on an Epson Perfection 4870 using the Epson software. The
tif is 11.9 MB, I can no mail it. Shall I upload it to a file server? Byte
order is Mac, let me know if you need Windows.

Kind regards - Hening.