[argyllcms] Re: Remove UV filter from Eye-One Pro?

  • From: "Alan Rockwood" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alanrockwood2000@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:05:28 -0700

If it is not too far off-topic, do the DTP20 and/or DTP22 have a UV filter or
not?

Thanks.

 Subject: [argyllcms] Re: Remove UV filter from Eye-One Pro?
 To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, September 15, 2014, 7:55 AM

 Graeme,

 Agreed, the new version has
 the ability to do M2.  The comment was driven based on
 conversation with xrite at which time I was told
 "don't assume that every i1pro2 is the same, you
 should still check for the uv-cut-only situation as with the
 i1pro original."  Note I do development work with the
 device so came into that discussion some time ago.

 Never saw the older 'best
 color' models.  You say Rev.A which is pretty early.
 Most I've dealt with are later Rev.D.

 Bottomline I had wanted to
 answer the standing question -- no one cannot remove the
 filter off a uv-cut-only device.

 -----Original
 Message-----