[argyllcms] Re: Remove UV filter from Eye-One Pro?

  • From: "Jason J. Campbell" <campbell.jj76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:55:57 -0400

Graeme,

Agreed, the new version has the ability to do M2.  The comment was driven based
on conversation with xrite at which time I was told "don't assume that every
i1pro2 is the same, you should still check for the uv-cut-only situation as
with the i1pro original."  Note I do development work with the device so came
into that discussion some time ago.

Never saw the older 'best color' models.  You say Rev.A which is pretty early.
Most I've dealt with are later Rev.D.

Bottomline I had wanted to answer the standing question -- no one cannot remove
the filter off a uv-cut-only device.