[argyllcms] Re: Remove UV filter from Eye-One Pro?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:12:51 +1000

Alan Rockwood (Redacted sender alanrockwood2000@xxxxxxxxx for DMARC) wrote:
> If it is not too far off-topic, do the DTP20 and/or DTP22 have a UV filter or
> not?

They are ArgyllCMS supported instruments, so certainly not off topic!

The two I have both appear to have no UV filter, although the nature
of the DTP20's illuminant means that it seems to trigger the FWA
a little less than the incandescent based instruments.

I can find no mention of a UV filter in the DTP22-digital swatchbook
documentation, but the DTP20-Pulse doco. does say that it has this as
a factory fitted option.