[argyllcms] Re: Recording continuous measurements over a specified time period

  • From: Marwan Daar <marwan.daar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:47:24 -0400

thanks Graeme. Looking forward to the next update, and yep, managed to get HCFR to do the job.

Marwan

Hi,

Yes, that would work. The next version of spotread has a -O option that
lets you do a one-shot from something like a shell script in combination
with -N to suppress initial instrument calibration.

Alternatively, is it possible to interface with the i1 display pro with Matlab?
Sorry, I don't know if someone has done something like that.

Another possibility is to use HCFR - I think it will capture
a series of measurements.