[argyllcms] Recording continuous measurements over a specified time period

  • From: Marwan Daar <marwan.daar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:06:22 -0400

I'm working on a project involving measuring luminance stability over time, and am wondering if it's possible to use Argyll to perform continuous measurements of a test pattern (either generated by Argyll, or preferably one that I load manually), and store each measurement. I'm using an i1 display pro. One way I can think of is using targen to generate a chart that just repeats the same test patch over and over, but I'm curious if there are any more direct ways.

Alternatively, is it possible to interface with the i1 display pro with Matlab?

thanks,
Marwan